Video Vault Series: Install Leak-Free Openings
In this series, Mike Guertin takes us through all of the choices and steps for installing leak-free doors and windows in a wall sheathed with foam insulation.
From choosing the best sill-pan and flashing materials to getting all the details just right, Mike Guertin shows you everything you need to know to keep water from slipping into your rough openings in this nine-part series from the Fine Homebuilding Video Vault.
Videos in this members-only series:
- Series Introduction
- Self-draining Sill Pans
- Sill Pan Flashing Options
- Sill Pan With Regular Peel-and-Stick
- Sill Pan With Flexible Peel-and-Stick
- Flashing Flanged Window Jambs
- Flashing Pre-Cased Jambs
- Head Flashing Windows/Doors
- Counter-Flashing The Head