Yes! Sign me up for free emails from Fine Homebuilding with the latest news, tips, and techniques.
Transformation of the Week by:
My suggestions are
1) rubber capped variably adjustable feet on each leg( to account for uneven terrain about 1 1/2" long)
2)Individually Adjustable legs to account for the ergonomic difference in the persons buying the unit variation
3) fold Up legs
4) easily expendable length Up to 4" either side of the cut
5) Accurate fence stop with built in tape measure
6)easily attachable big gulp dust collection
7) Variable bolting connection plates to suit different manufactured saws
8)clip in plate( so the trade person could easily remove saw while away from site.
9) light aluminium construction
10) !!!!!strong!!!!!! multiple Feed rollers support either side of the saw blade rather than a flat aluminium plate ( about 12" wide.
FineHomebuilding.com and GreenBuildingAdvisor.com are part ofthe Taunton Home and Garden Network
Taunton Home |
Books & Videos |
Contact Us |
Product recall information
Copyright Notice |
Taunton Guarantee |
User Agreement |
About Us |
Work for Us |
Contact Us |
Press Room | Customer Service
| Subscriber Alert
© 2015 The Taunton Press, Inc., Part of Taunton’s Men’s Network. All rights reserved.