Use coupon code archive20
My suggestions are
1) rubber capped variably adjustable feet on each leg( to account for uneven terrain about 1 1/2" long)
2)Individually Adjustable legs to account for the ergonomic difference in the persons buying the unit variation
3) fold Up legs
4) easily expendable length Up to 4" either side of the cut
5) Accurate fence stop with built in tape measure
6)easily attachable big gulp dust collection
7) Variable bolting connection plates to suit different manufactured saws
8)clip in plate( so the trade person could easily remove saw while away from site.
9) light aluminium construction
10) !!!!!strong!!!!!! multiple Feed rollers support either side of the saw blade rather than a flat aluminium plate ( about 12" wide.
Subscribe to Fine Homebuilding magazine now and save up to 52%
© 2017 The Taunton Press, Inc. All rights reserved.
Become a member and get instant access to thousands of videos, how-tos, tool reviews, and design features.
Start your subscription today and save up to 52%