Use coupon code archive20
1. A stand that is adjustable for onsite conditions
2. Large retractable wheels that don't interfere with usage.
3. A large enough mounting plate to accommodate 12" saws.
4. Adjustable rests for up to 10'0" lengths.
5. A drawer, or tray beneath the saw for tools, tapes pencils.
6. A power strip, 20 amp that can be mounted either side of tray, according to right or left handed folks.
7. Beefy (3/8") locking levers and handles for the large handed of us who struggle with the smaller knobs and clamps.
8. Built in measuring strip 60"right and left.
9. Boltless fixing of chopsaw to mounting table.
Subscribe to Fine Homebuilding magazine now and save up to 52%
© 2017 The Taunton Press, Inc. All rights reserved.
Become a member and get instant access to thousands of videos, how-tos, tool reviews, and design features.
Start your subscription today and save up to 52%