1. Here is how it all started, kitchen gutted, refrigerator in place. Notice the soffit above, it could not be removed because it encloses a landing at the top of the stairs to the second floor.
2. Looks a lot better with hickory around it, but there is more to it than an enclosure, stay tuned.
3. View from the left side, there are two pull-outs, 28” deep by 33” high. Each pull out has 28” full extension slides, and two 6” wide movable shelves.
4. View from the front looking up. The doors on the top are only deep enough for books, remember the soffit in the 1st picture. The four doors below have a surprise(not Santa)…
5. This is the side view of the right most pullouts, there are four 28” deep pull-out shelves that are 9” wide and 10” high. Each has 28” full extension slides, except for the partitions and gaps there is no inaccessible space…
Naked refrigerator, very unappealing.
Natural Hickory, loos much better.
Left Side pullouts.
Front view of overhead storage
Surprise overhead storage