Video Vault: Air-Seal an Attic
In this video series, you'll learn to identify common air leaks and see the best methods and materials to seal them up right.
One of the biggest threats to comfort and energy efficiency is air escaping from your house into your unconditioned attic. Luckily, a leaky attic can often be the easiest and cheapest place to make energy-saving improvements. In this video series, remodeler Mike Guertin identifies common air leaks and shows you the best materials and methods to seal them up right.
Videos in this series:
- Sealing Wire & Plumbing Penetrations
- Sealing a Ceiling Electrical Box
- Sealing Wall Intersections
- BONUS: Materials Overview
- Sealing Ductwork
- Sealing Soffits and Chases
- Insulation Ventilation in Rafter Bays
- Improving Attic Knee-Wall Insulation