I have a wall mount microwave that vents through the wall. In the winter months I noticed small icicles that develop on the vinyl siding from condensation while using stove and microwave. It’s ply gem siding with tyvek. Haven’t really took anything apart yet to see what can be done. Wondering if anyone had this problem and what the solution is.
To maintain healthy living spaces in the home, isolate the garage by building it as if it were a separate house.
Featured VideoHow to Install Cable Rail Around Wood-Post Corners
"I have learned so much thanks to the searchable articles on the FHB website. I can confidently say that I expect to be a life-long subscriber." - M.K.