This is a copper liner I completed this week. It took 3 weeks to complete. I had to jack hammer out all of the fixtures in the existing concrete floor and prep them for my pan (yes it’s new work but the architect didn’t think of a copper pan until after the concrete was poured). I then made a pattern, fabricated the pan, installed it and patinaed it.
Sorry for the file size on the pictures. If there’s a way to make them smaller without distortion please let me know. Also you should start with “the hole” picture first, I posted them out of order.
Edited 2/28/2004 6:51:03 PM ET by Slater
Edited 2/28/2004 6:52:40 PM ET by Slater