“Troubleshooting Common Plumbing Problems: Expert Advice for DIY Solutions”
Five Advice For DIY Solutions
- Troubleshooting common plumbing problems can be done with DIY solutions.
- Dripping faucets can often be fixed by replacing worn-out washers or O-rings.
- Clogged drains can be cleared using a plunger or drain snake, avoiding chemical drain cleaners.
- Running toilets may require replacing a faulty flapper or adjusting the fill valve.
- Low water pressure can be resolved by cleaning aerators or checking the main shut-off valve.