I just had Icynene sprayed in the celings and walls of my new construction. I would guess that 90% of the bays are full (shaved) while the other 10% are of various depths below the studs (concave?). It was my understanding that all bays would be completely filled to ensure the expected R value.
Should I have the contractor come back and finish the job? Or am I making a mountain out of a molehill?