Everytime I run my shopvac (the actual brand with the metal canister and handle) I get shocked when I touch it. Just a quick bang and thats all. Usually it’s not so bad but yesterday I got hit my finger was hurting for a while. Is this common with shopvacs?
Fit finished parts into tricky spaces, with no gaps and no risk.
Featured VideoA Modern California Home Wrapped in Rockwool Insulation for Energy Efficiency and Fire Resistance
"I have learned so much thanks to the searchable articles on the FHB website. I can confidently say that I expect to be a life-long subscriber." - M.K.