Webinar: Heat Pumps and Cold-Climate Applications – Designing for Comfort and Resiliency
Join us Nov. 14 at 2pm EST for a FREE online seminar and Q&A session to learn the ins and outs of high-performance electric HVAC systems and how to choose the right system for your next energy-efficient home.
Sponsored by Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC US
In this introduction to cold-climate HVAC design, heat-pump experts Chad Gillespie and Kimberly Llewellyn of the Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC US Performance Construction Team provide methods and application training to help designers, installers, and builders avoid failed installations and misapplications of heat pumps. During the live Q&A session, the panelists will be available to answer your questions.
If you care about home energy efficiency and comfort, this is a webinar you don’t want to miss!
How to join the webinar:
The webinar will take place on November 14th at 2pm EST.
After you register, you will get notified by email about the webinar details and how to log in before it starts.
What you’ll learn:
- How even experienced HVAC designers and installers can miss important steps or fail to consider relevant variables
- The importance of load calculations for specifying right-size HVAC systems
- How to design for low-load applications
- How to perform partial-load analysis and select equipment to best meet a home’s needs
- How to avoid common pitfalls of overconnecting, underconnecting, oversizing, and undersizing
- How to design heat-pump systems for comfort and resiliency in cold climates
We hope to see you online on November 14th!