Cooking Outside the Box
PITT Cooking's modular burners open up new options for kitchen design.
Designed by a passionate Dutchman who longed for a more functional kitchen, PITT Cooking’s independent gas burners take kitchen layout to a whole new level. Unlike the fixed grid of burners in a typical cooktop, PITT burners sit in individual holes in a countertop in a custom layout of your choosing (as long as they are at least 3-3/16-in. apart). This lets you match the spacing precisely to the way you cook. Plus you get the striking combination of a professional-grade kitchen with minimalist modern aesthetic.
- 3 burner sizes: small (2 kW), medium (3 kW), and combined wok/simmer (5 kW)
- 31 different kits with 1 to 6 burners each
- Available in aluminum or brass with cast-iron pan supports
- Burners easily disassemble for cleaning
- Pricing available on request
PITT Cooking’s wok ring slips right over the 5kW burners to perfectly support round-bottom pots or pans.
PITT’s sturdy cast-iron pan supports (or brass, if you opt for the professional line) appear to hover over the countertop, creating a clean, distinctive look. The pan supports lift off of the burners for easy cleanup.