The History of Windsor Windows & Doors
Windsor has built a strong reputation of quality and value among architects, builders, contractors and homeowners.
Sponsored by Windsor Windows & Doors
Windsor Windows & Doors began in Des Moines, Iowa, in 1946. Today, the company is a viable competitor in the residential and light commercial building market. For nearly 75 years, Windsor has built a strong reputation of quality and value among architects, builders, contractors and homeowners. How? By crafting some of the finest windows and patio doors available, at fair prices.
Windsor is owned by Woodgrain Millwork, Inc., the largest manufacturer of mouldings and interior doors in the United States. Since joining Woodgrain, Windsor has streamlined its manufacturing processes, invested in state-of-the-art equipment, engineered innovative new designs and expanded the product offering within Windsor’s four distinct product lines:
- Pinnacle: Wood clad windows and patio doors
- Legend: Cellular PVC windows
- Next Dimension: Vinyl windows and patio doors
- ReviveTM: Wood clad, hybrid and vinyl pocket replacement windows
Windsor’s corporate headquarters is in West Des Moines, Iowa, with a 340,000-square-foot manufacturing plant. Windsor also operates a 200,000-square-foot production facility in Monroe, North Carolina, as well as a 167,000-square-foot facility in Norwalk, Iowa.
The Windsor Advantage
The Windsor Advantage means you won’t pay a premium price for superior quality and exceptional service, no matter your project needs. We use the highest quality materials for end products that are durable, reliable and weather resistant. Our goal is to exceed your expectations by providing swift lead times, dependable delivery dates and the flexibility to respond to your custom requests. All Windsor team members are dedicated professionals working every day to solve problems and build lasting relationships.
Windsor Windows & Doors is proud to stand behind our products with industry-leading, comprehensive warranties, as follows:
- Pinnacle Products: Limited 20/10 warranty
- Next Dimension Products: Limited lifetime warranty, plus 10-year warranty on glass
- Windsor Revive Wood Pocket Replacement Windows: Limited 20/10 warranty
- Windsor Revive Vinyl Pocket Replacement Windows: Lifetime limited warranty
Visit www.windsorwindows.com for more information.
Windsor Windows & Doors and Woodgrain Millwork, Inc. practice a total commitment to the environment. We promise to act as a responsible corporate citizen, optimizing the use of resources and manufacturing products that have a positive impact on the environment as well as the health of people. We seek to realize our Green promise at Windsor and Woodgrain through the following efforts:
- Membership in the United States Green Building Council (USGBC). See usgbc.org.
- Achievement of FSC CoC certification. See ic.fsc.org.
- Purchasing wood from FSC-certified forests and other sustainable locations.
- Purchase of materials with recycled components; optimizing the use of resources and recycling generated scrap.
- Careful planning of product distribution from locations in Iowa and North Carolina to reduce carbon emissions from vehicle transportation.
- Enforcement of green philosophy throughout the company; from integration of environmentally friendly materials in our products to printing of marketing materials on recycled paper, and much more.
- Partnering with those who are like-minded in Green efforts.